All pupils of White Sands Primary School should:
- Be at their best behaviour at all times (in or outside school) and practice the School Values.
- Respect their teachers, non-teaching staff, visitors, elders and school mates.
- Be always prepared for lessons and bring along all necessary books and stationery.
- Ensure that all homework or assignments given are done and returned promptly
- Be attentive, responsive and receptive to feedback during lessons.
- Keep the classrooms and school premises clean and tidy.
- Be responsible for and take care of all private and school property.
- Wear the prescribed school uniform and modification to the uniform is not allowed.
- Be neat in appearance and observe the recommended hairstyle. Pupils are also to be clean shaven, and no wearing of beards and moustache.
- Not allowed to have in their possession any weapon. They are also not allowed to bring any weapon-like item which is used or intended to be used to cause harm to others.
- Pupils who are Singapore citizens must sing the National Anthem and take the Pledge. Pupils will take the Pledge with the right fist placed over the heart.
* A detailed list of school procedures and safety measures can be obtained from the yearly pupil handbook.