Home > Exemplary Character > C4RE Teacher Guidance Period/Assembly
C4RE Teacher Guidance Period/Assembly
The C4RE Teacher Guidance period (CTGP) is conducted once a week within the school’s curriculum time for all classes by all C4RE teachers. It supports the purposeful teacher-student interactions and the explicit teaching of social and emotional competencies. It is also a platform for teachers and students to establish good teacher-student relationships and to allow teachers to identify the needs of students so as to provide them with better support.
During CTGP, the following takes place:
- Explicit teaching of social and emotional competencies (including issues such as Cyberwellness; and Education and Career Guidance).
- Interactive Activities to enhance TSR (Teacher-Student Relationship) and SSR ( Student-Student Relationship)
- Heart to Heart (H2H) sessions to foster better TSR through one-to-one interaction.
- Sexuality Education (SEd) lessons for upper primary (Primary 5 & 6).
- Values in Action Programmes